Terms and Conditions
Transactions (Sprints) must be paid by credit card. Payment is required before or when you give us your package/shipment. For customers with a SprintShip account number and an open credit line payment can be made at the end of each month. All Sprints are
For questions or to setup a SprintShip Account please call our customer service line:
Account numbers are issued by SprintShip and are not transferable. Misuse, including unauthorized consolidation of packages/shipments owned by different parties, may result in a loss of all discounts and/or discontinuance of service. Discounts applicable to an account number of a business are not available to employees of the business utilizing credit card for payment.
All requests for account numbers are subject to credit investigation and verification by our Credit department and/or Customer Service Account Confirmation department. We will establish a credit account for business use ONLY. An account may be refused or terminated if business status cannot be confirmed. We do not offer consumer credit privileges. Any individual shipping for personal use must pre-pay the shipment charges or establish an account for billing directly to a major credit card.
The party to whom SprintShip charge account is issued is liable for all charges to the account. The account holder is responsible for the safekeeping of the account credentials and should release the credentials only to those people who are authorized to ship on the account. The account holder bears the risk of all unauthorized use of the account holder's SprintShip account number. We may apply payments made on your account to any unpaid invoices issued to your account.
Failure to keep your SprintShip account current - all invoices paid within 15 days from invoice date - may result in your account being placed on an "on hold" status. Utilization of an account that has been placed in this status may result in your package/shipment being rejected or returned until further arrangements for payment have been made.
You must use your SprintShip account to obtain any applicable discount. Your use of the account number constitutes your agreement that all packages shipped on your account shall be subject to the SprintShip Undeliverable Packages, as modified, amended or supplemented.
To set up a new account with SprintShip, commercial accounts must have a current business listing with telephone directory assistance.
NOTE: SprintShip may provide trade credit information on any of our account holders to credit bureaus. SprintShip account numbers are subject to credit investigation and verification by our Credit department and/or Customer Service Account Confirmation department.
For "Bill Recipient" transactions, packages/shipments can be tendered without payment. However, in order for the package/shipment to be delivered, the recipient must give a valid SprintShip account number or pay by check, money order or credit card at the time of delivery. If the recipient refuses to pay, the sender will be responsible for all charges. Alternatively, the package/shipment may be processed as an "undeliverable" item. (See Undeliverable Packages for more details.)
If a recipient's address is incomplete or incorrect, we may attempt to find the correct address and try to complete the delivery. However, we assume no responsibility for our inability to complete delivery under such circumstances. Use of P.O. Box numbers, P.O. Box ZIP codes or incorrect ZIP codes, omission of suite numbers, apartment numbers or the use of old street addresses for recipients who have relocated, are examples of addresses requiring corrections. We will not be liable for failing to meet our delivery commitment for any shipment with an incomplete or incorrect address. (See Undeliverable Packages for more details.) An additional fee will be assessed for shipments that are re-delivered. (See Re-Delivery Service for more details.)
A. The sender's SprintShip charge account must be current.
B. Your shipment may be delayed if we determine that it is billed to a SprintShip account number that is not in good credit standing. The guarantee will not apply in this case.
C. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS THAT ARE GIVEN TO SprintShip, THE SENDER IS ULTIMATELY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES AND FEES.
I. Requests for re-billing will be accepted up to 60 days from the invoice date, not counting the invoice date. Re-bill requests will be accepted only for unpaid shipments. If we are unable to obtain payment on any transaction billed to a credit card, a $10.00 special handling fee will be charged.
II. All Remittances should be sent to the following address:
157 Compass Point Court
St. Charles, MO, 63301
D. We reserve the right to audit shipments made via an automated shipping device to verify service selection and package or shipment weight. If the service selected or weight entered is incorrect, we may make appropriate adjustments to the invoice at any time.
E. Senders are responsible for accurately entering shipment information online. because the number of packages and weight per package are critical for our ability to correctly invoice, if you fail to provide - or incorrectly enter - this information you will be billed based on our best estimate of the number of packages transported. You will also be billed for either the standard dimensional factor at the time of billing or a standard "default" weight-per-package estimate. If no service is marked, we will send your shipment via the SprintShip service selected by us at our sole discretion.
F. A request for invoice adjustment or refund must be made in writing. The request may be noted on either the "Invoice Summary", "Invoice Remittance" or by an attached letter. The request must state the reason that you believe an adjustment or refund should be warranted and you must provide the SprintShip account number, the package tracking number, the date of shipment, the recipient's name, address and zip code. A credit under our Guarantee Policy will only be applied against charges for the shipment giving rise to the credit. NOTE: A partial payment against an invoice is not considered a request for invoice adjustment or notice of a refund request.
G. Overcharge means a charge based on an incorrect rate, an incorrect special handling fee, billing for the wrong type of service or billing based on incorrect package/shipment weight, waiting time or account information.
H. Requests for invoice adjustments or refunds must be received within 90 days after the date of shipment if WE are responsible for the error. Requests for invoice adjustments and refunds must be received within 60 days after the original invoice date if YOU are responsible for the error.
I. For additional information or assistance regarding billing issues, please contact our Accounts Receivable department at 314.546.4231 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST), Monday through Friday.
J. The shipper is responsible for all reasonable costs incurred by SprintShip in attempting to obtain payment on any transaction. Such costs include - but are not limited to - attorneys' fees, collection agency fees, interest fees and court costs.
Business Days and Holidays
A standard business day for SprintShip means Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., except for the following national holidays:
• New Year's Day
• Memorial Day
• Easter Sunday
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Day
Observance of national or local holidays may cause delivery delays. Additional charges will apply to deliveries made between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. weekdays, on weekends and holidays.
1. All Notice of Claims for which you are seeking more than $100, must be in writing. All such claims must be made within the time limits set forth below.
2. Notice of Claims seeking $100 or less need not be in writing, provided you file the claim online at www.sprintshipworldwide.com and obtain confirmation. All such claims must be made within the time limits set forth below.
3. We must receive Notice of Claim due to damage, delay or shortage - including perishable and spoilage damage claims. payment instrument - within 10 days after delivery of the shipment. (See Guarantee Policy for the time period to request a refund or credit of transportation charges due to untimely delivery.)
4. We must receive notice of all other claims - including, but not limited to - nondelivery or misdelivery within 15 days after we accept the shipment.
5. All claims should be filed online by visiting: www.sprintshipworldwide.com, once you sign in to your account you can file a claim on any Sprint that is displayed in your history. If you have any problems or trouble filing a claim please contact our customer service department by emailing: email@example.com. Please provide your account user name along with the Sprint Id and/or the unique tracking id.
6. All of the original shipping cartons, packing and contents must be made available for our inspection and retained until the claim is concluded.
7. Except as provided in the paragraph below, receipt of the shipment by the recipient - without written notice of damage on the delivery manifest - is prima facie evidence that the shipment was delivered in good condition. As a condition to our considering any claim, all the original shipping cartons, packing (inner and outer) and contents must be made available for our inspection.
8. In the case of a claim for concealed damage which is not discovered at the time of delivery, the sender or recipient must notify us as promptly as possible after the discovery of the damage - and in any event - no later than 7 days after the date of the delivery. In any event, the original shipping cartons, packing and contents must be made available for our inspection.
9. The right to damages against us under any cause of action arising from the transportation of packages pursuant to this guide shall be extinguished unless an action is brought within one year from the date of delivery or from the date which the shipment should have been delivered.
10. You and SprintShip agree that in event of disputes or controversies as to the adequacy of packing or cause of physical damage to a shipment, such disputes or controversies shall be submitted to the arbitration of three competent persons - one appointed by each party and the third to be appointed by the other two, whose award shall be conclusive and binding on both parties. The rules and procedures for any such arbitration may be set by agreement of the parties. However, in the event that the parties are unable to agree, the arbitrators shall have authority to establish reasonable rules and procedures. Said arbitrators shall not have the authority or power to modify or alter any express condition or provision of this agreement - including those pertaining to limits of liability - or to render an award that by its terms has the effect of altering or modifying any express condition or provision of this agreement. No suit at law or in equity based on any dispute or controversy subject to arbitration under this agreement shall be instituted by either party, except to enforce the award of the arbitration. Failure by SprintShip to invoke this section, in any case, is not a waiver of the terms of this section. Each party shall bear its own arbitration costs.
11. You agree that you will not sue as a class plaintiff or class representative, join a class as a member, or participate as an adverse party in any way in a class action lawsuit against us. However, nothing in this paragraph limits your right to bring a lawsuit as an individual plaintiff.
12. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN THE DENIAL OF A CLAIM.
13. Only one claim can be filed in connection with a shipment. Payment of a claim shall extinguish any right to recover in connection with a shipment.
14. We reserve the option to pick up salvage on damaged claims when we pay full value.
The invoice date begins the credit term cycle, and payment is due within fifteen days from the invoice date. Failure to keep your account current will result in your account being placed on a "credit card only" status. This status may impair your ability to use our service, your shipments may be delayed, and you may not be eligible for our discount program.
1. Credit privileges will not be restored until you have paid all PAST DUE balances in full, in addition to all costs, fees and expenses incurred by SprintShip in collecting or attempting to collect such balances. NOTE: SprintShip may require establishment of electronic funds transfer as a prerequisite to credit restoration.
2. Customers requesting removal from "credit card only" status must contact our Accounts Receivable department at 314.546.4231.
3. SprintShip may decline to restore your credit privileges even if all costs, fees and expenses are paid. In the event of a prompt payment (on a "credit card only" status), you agree to be liable for all reasonable costs which may include - but are not limited to - attorneys' fees, collection agency fees and/or interest and court costs. NOTE: We do not provide consumer credit privileges.
To obtain credit privileges with SprintShip, you may be required to make bank draft arrangements for payment on PAST DUE accounts.
We do NOT provide "Dangerous Goods" or "Hazardous Material" services. We will, however, accept dry ice and bio-medical materials.
Dry ice shipments - prepared in accordance with IATA regulations - do not require a Shipper's Declaration, and there is no special handling fee for transporting dry ice at this time. However, dry ice must be entered under the Special Instructions section of SprintShip, LLC. or specified when placing an order via telephone. All dry ice shipments require package marking and labeling. SprintShip, LLC. is not required to add dry ice to packages in our system.
Blood, urine, fluids, and other liquid diagnostic specimens containing infectious substances, are considered "Dangerous Goods". Non-infectious blood, urine, fluids, and other liquid diagnostic specimens must be packed to meet specific applicable local, state and federal laws.
Shippers must also comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws governing packing, marking and labeling of shipments of blood and blood-related products regardless of whether they are infectious.
Any package/shipment with an odor or any package that is wet or leaking will NOT be accepted for carriage. If a shipment damages or contaminates any property, the shipper will be held responsible and will reimburse SprintShip, LLC. for any and/or all costs, fees and expenses incurred in connection with such damage or contamination.
SprintShip, LLC. reserves the right to refuse "Dangerous Goods" or any questionable materials at any location where they cannot be accepted in accordance with applicable law.
Declared Value and Limit of Liability
A. The declared value of any package/shipment represents our maximum liability in connection with a shipment, including - but not limited to - any loss, damage, delay, mis-delivery, non-delivery, misinformation, and failure to provide information or mis-delivery of information.
Exposure to and risk of any loss in excess of the declared value is either assumed by the shipper or transferred by the shipper to an insurance carrier through the purchase of an insurance policy. You should contact an insurance agent or broker if you desire insurance coverage. WE DO NOT PROVIDE INSURANCE COVERAGE OF ANY KIND.
B. Our liability (with regards to any package/shipment) is limited to the sum of $50.00, unless a higher value is declared for the package/shipment at the time of tender, and a greater charge is paid as provided in paragraph C below.
C. A charge will be assessed for all packages/shipments exceeding $50.00 in declared value. For packages/shipments exceeding $50.00 in declared value, an additional $1.00 will be charged for each $100.00 (or fraction thereof) of declared value. Declared value must be entered in whole dollar amounts.
D. Except as limited by paragraphs E and F below, the maximum declared value per package/shipment is $2000.00.
E. Packages/Shipments (including freight) containing all or part of the following items, are limited to a maximum declared value of $50.00:
1. Artwork, including any work created or developed by the application of skill, taste or creative talent for sale, display or collection. This includes - but is not limited to - items (and their parts) such as: paintings, drawings, vases, tapestries, limited-edition prints, fine art, statuary, sculpture, collector's items, customized or personalized musical instruments.
2. Film, photographic images, negatives, chromes and slides.
3. Any commodity that by its inherent nature is particularly susceptible to damage, or the market value of which is particularly variable or difficult to ascertain.
4. Antiques, any commodity, which exhibits the style or fashion of a past era and whose history (age or rarity) contributes to its value. These items include - but are not limited to - furniture, tableware, glassware, collector's items such as coins, stamps, sports cards, souvenirs and memorabilia. NOTE: Collector's coins and stamps may not be shipped. (See Restrictions for more details.)
5. Glassware, including -but not limited to - signs, mirrors, ceramics, porcelains, china, crystal, glass, framed art, flat panel display screens (all types), plasma screens, and any other commodity with similar fragile qualities.
6. Jewelry, including - but not limited to - costume jewelry, watches and their parts, mount gems or stones (precious or semi-precious), industrial diamonds and jewelry made of precious metal.
7. Furs, including - but not limited to - fur clothing, fur-trimmed clothing and fur pelts.
8. Precious metals, including - but not limited to - gold and silver bullion or dust, precipitates or platinum (except as an integral part of electronic machinery).
9. Stocks, bonds, cash letters or cash equivalents, including - but not limited to - food stamps, postage stamps (not collectible), traveler's checks, lottery tickets, money orders, pre-paid calling cards, bond coupons and bearer bonds.
F. See the Liabilities Not Assumed section of this Service Guide for other limitations and exclusions on our liability.
G. When the shipper send more than one package on a job number, the total declared value for all the packages moving under the job number must be stated or entered when the order is placed. Our liability will be limited to the total declared value (not to exceed the per-package limit of $50.00 or $50,000.00 or the per-shipment limit of $1000.00, as described in this section). The declared value for each package/shipment will be determined by dividing the total declared value by the number of packages on the sprint id`x, unless you provide verifiable evidence supporting a different allocation. Claimant is responsible for proving the actual loss when a claim is made. In no event may the declared value for any package/shipment exceed the value of the declared entire shipment. If a package/shipment is sent pursuant to an airline interline agreement, additional restrictions may apply.
H. If a multi-piece package/shipment is tendered palletized and shrink-wrapped as one single handling unit, the maximum declared value for that single unit is $50,000.00 and not $50,000 per package contained within that multi-piece shipment.
ANY EFFORT TO DECLARE A VALUE IN EXCESS OF THE MAXIMUMS ALLOWED IS NULL AND VOID AND THE ACCEPTANCE FOR CARRIAGE OF ANY PACKAGE/SHIPMENT BEARING A DECLARED VALUE IN EXCESS OF THE ALLOWED MAXIMUMS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS SERVICE GUIDE AS TO SUCH PACKAGE/SHIPMENT. EVEN IF A HIGHER VALUE IS DECLARED, OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR DELAY WILL NOT EXCEED A PACKAGE/SHIPMENT'S REPAIR COST, ITS DEPRECIATED VALUE OR ITS REPLACEMENT COST - WHICHEVER IS LESS.
Extra Large Packages
Packages weighing more than 50lb or ones that exceed 64 inches in length and girth combined with a maximum length of 48 inches. These items may be refused as solely determined by SprintShip, LLC. The length and girth of a package is: length + height (x 2) + width (x 2). If the dimension includes a fraction, a fraction half or greater will be rounded up to the next whole number; Less than half will be rounded down to the next whole number. NOTE: The maximum package size and weight is limited to the capacity of the vehicle and the service type requested.
SprintShip does not provide service on holidays at this time.
We may, but are not obligated to, open and inspect any package/shipment at our sole discretion and without prior notice.
Liabilities Not Assumed
SprintShip, LLC. is not liable for loss, damage or delay of any shipment. However, we will arrange for transportation of a shipment with a licensed and registered courier/motor carrier or other service provider. We will not be liable for, nor shall any adjustment, refund or credit of any kind be made as a result of any loss, damage, delay, misdelivery, non-delivery, mis-information or any failure to provide information, except such as may result from our sole negligence.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES - WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL - WHETHER OR NOT WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT BE INCURRED, INCLUDING - BUT NOT LIMITED TO - LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFITS. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR OR THE SERVICING COURIER/MOTOR CARRIERS LIABILITY EXCEED THE DECLARED VALUE OF A SHIPMENT.
Nor shall we, absent agreement, in writing, and executed by a SprintShip, LLC. officer, we will not be liable for, nor shall any adjustment, refund or credit of any kind be given as a result of any loss, damage, delay, mis-delivery, non-delivery, mis-information or failure to provide information caused by or resulting in whole or in part from:
• The act, default or omission of any person or entity other than SprintShip, LLC.
• Your violation of any of the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time - but not limited to - the improper and insufficient packaging, securing, marking or addressing of shipments, or use of an account number that is not in good credit standing.
• Perils of the air, public enemies, criminal acts of any person or entities, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, authority of law, local disputes, civil commotions, hazards incident to a state of war, acts of terrorism, local or national weather conditions (as determined solely by us), national or local disruptions in air or ground transportation networks, strikes and/or anticipated strikes (of any entity, including other carriers), natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, hurricanes), conditions that present danger to our personnel, and disruption or failure of communication and information systems
• Acts or omissions of any person or entity other than SprintShip, including our compliance with verbal or written delivery instructions from the sender, recipient or persons claiming to represent the shipper or recipient.
• The inability to provide a copy of the delivery record or a copy of the signature obtained at delivery.
• Failure to provide a valid SprintShip account number that is in good credit standing.
• Our failure to notify you or any delay, loss or damage in connection with your package/shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
• Performance of any services will constitute us as shippers or anyone's agent for any purpose.
• Our provision of advice, assistance or guidance on the appropriate packaging of packages/shipments does not constitute acceptance of liability, unless such advice, assistance or guidance has been approved in writing by an officer of SprintShip accepts liability in the event of a damaged package/shipment.
• SprintShip will not be liable for any package/shipment where our records do not reflect that the package/shipment was tendered to us by the customer.
In addition to other limitations which may apply under terms and conditions of a servicing courier/motor carriers tariff and shipment agreements, SprintShip will be liable for any loss, cost, damage to or delay of any shipment related to or arising out of the following:
• Packages/Shipments of any alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, plants and plant materials.
• The nature of the shipment, including any defect, characteristic or inherit vice of the shipment.
• Loss of or damage to articles packed and sealed in packages/shipments by the sender or by persons acting at sender's direction, provided the seal is unbroken at the time of delivery, the package/shipment retains its basic integrity, and receipt of shipment by the recipient without written notice of damage on the delivery record.
• Erasure of data or the loss or irretrievability of data stored on magnetic tapes, files or other storage media; Erasure or damage of photographic images or sound tracks from exposed film
• Loss of or damage to articles packed and sealed in packages/shipments by the sender or by persons acting at sender's direction, provided the seal is unbroken at the time of delivery, the package/shipment retains its basic integrity, and receipt of shipment by the recipient without written notice of damage on the delivery record.
• The shipment of fluorescent tubes, neon lighting, neon signs, x-ray tubes, laser tubes, light bulbs and flat panel display screens (all types).
• Scale models, including - but not limited to - architectural models, doll houses, etc.
• Releasing packages/shipments released without obtaining a signature, if permission by sender has been granted to leave a package/shipment without a signature. NOTE: SprintShip will not request a serving courier to packages/shipments without being instructed to do so.
• Damage to briefcases, luggage, garment bags, aluminum cases, plastic cases or other items whose outer finish might be damaged by adhesive labels, soiling or marking unless placed within a protective container for shipment.
• Perishables, unless shipped in accordance with the Perishables section (under the Restrictions section).
• If a package/shipment is refused by the recipient, leaks or is damaged, the package/shipment will be returned to the sender. If the sender refuses to accept the returned package/shipment or it cannot be returned because of leakage or damage due to faulty packaging, the shipper is responsible for - and will reimburse SprintShip ant the servicing courier/motor carrier - for all costs and fees of any type connected with the legal disposal of the package/shipment, plus any costs and fees of any type connected with the clean-up of any spilling or leakage.
Methods of Payment
The following methods of payment are acceptable at SprintShip:
Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
All other payments are unacceptable including CASH.
Multiple Package Shipments
This service will be provided upon request. If our first delivery attempt is unsuccessful - either to a commercial or residential address - SprintShip, LLC. will make an additional attempt to deliver (as instructed by the shipper) at a rate equal to the original charge. If a package still cannot be delivered, we will hold it at SprintShip, LLC. for two (2) additional business days while we research the status with the sender and/or the recipient, and receive further instructions. Any shipment that cannot be delivered after that time will be considered "undeliverable". (See Undeliverable Packages for more details.)
Packaging and Marking
All packages/shipments must be prepared and packed by the sender for safe transportation with ordinary care in handling. Correct recipient address labels should be placed on each package/shipment. Any articles susceptible to damage as a result of conditions, which may be encountered in transportation, such as changes in temperature or atmospheric pressure, must be adequately protected by proper packaging. (See Restrictions for additional packaging instructions on particular commodities.) Each package/shipment must be legibly and durably marked with the name, address and ZIP code of the recipient. The ZIP code is crucial to the efficient movement of the package/shipment through our system.
Corrugated boxes in good, rigid condition large enough to allow cushioning of contents on the top, bottom and sides should be used. Items that cannot be packed into cartons (auto tail pipes, mufflers, tires, rims, etc.) should have all sharp edges and protrusions wrapped and the address label secured by pressure-sensitive tape wrapped completely around the object. A tie-tag can also be used. Briefcases, luggage, garment bags, aluminum cases, plastic cases, computer cartons or similar types of items whose outer finish might be damaged by adhesive labels, soling, marking or other types of surface damage that is normal with ordinary care in handling, should be placed in a protective container for shipment. Items with casters, wheels or rollers must have them removed or packaged to prevent damage.
Blood, urine and other non-infectious liquid diagnostic specimens will be accepted only when shipped in a sturdy outer container containing a sealed, watertight primary receptacle placed inside of a sealed, watertight secondary receptacle. Absorbent material must also be placed inside of the secondary watertight receptacle.
• Sturdy outer packaging constructed of cardboard/corrugated fiberboard, wood, metal or rigid plastic is required. The sturdy outer packaging must be larger than 7 inches in length, 4 inches in width and 2 inches in depth.
• Unacceptable packaging includes - but is not limited to - StyrofoamTM, plastic bags, paper envelopes and cardboard boxes. We will refuse to accept packages/shipments that do not meet these or any other federal requirements. These packages/shipments will not be accepted for pick-up.
• Expanded polystyrene foam coolers (StyrofoamTM) must be shipped inside of a sturdy outer container. Expanded polystyrene foam coolers containing blood, urine and other non-infectious liquid diagnostic specimens must be shipped inside of a sturdy outer packaging. No exceptions are permitted.
If a shipment is refused by the recipient, the package/shipment will be returned to the sender. If the sender refuses to accept the returned shipment or it cannot be returned because of leakage or damage due to faulty packaging, the shipper is responsible for - and will reimburse SprintShip - for all costs and fees of any type connected to the legal disposal of the package/shipment, plus any type of fees and costs connected with the cleanup of any spilling or leakage.
Proof of Delivery
When requested, we will provide a copy of electronic delivery information for packages delivered within our primary service areas within 12 months of the shipping date. Proof of delivery is available online on our web site. We assume no liability for our inability to provide a copy of the Proof of Delivery (POD). Nor do we assume any liability for our inability to provide documentation of the Proof of Delivery (POD) phone call. Proof of delivery may include a signature as well as a picture.
Rates and service quotations by our employees, agents and SprintShip tool, will be based upon information provided by YOU. Final rates and service, however, may vary based upon the shipment actually tendered and the application of these Terms and Conditions. We will not be liable for - nor will any adjustment, refund or credit of any kind be made - as a result of any discrepancy in the rate or service quotation made prior to the actual tender of the shipment and what appears on the actual invoice, unless the rate of the service applied at the time of the original invoicing is inconsistent with the shipment actually tendered.
This service will be provided upon request. If our first delivery attempt is unsuccessful - either to a commercial or residential address - SprintShip will make an additional attempt to deliver (as instructed by the shipper) at a rate equal to the original charge. If a package still cannot be delivered, we will hold it at SprintShip for two (2) additional business days while we research the status with the sender and/or the recipient, and receive further instructions. Any shipment that cannot be delivered after that time will be considered "undeliverable". (See Undeliverable Packages for more details.)
Refusal or Rejection of Shipments
We reserve the right to refuse, hold or return a shipment in the following instances:
• The package/shipment could cause damage to other packages/shipments, equipment or personnel or is likely to sustain damage or loss of content during transit, as solely determined by SprintShip.
• The carriage of the package/shipment may be prohibited by law or may violate any of the Terms and Conditions in this service guide, as amended from time to time.
• The acceptance of the package/shipment may jeopardize the provision of service to other customers, as solely determined by SprintShip.
1. All packages/shipments are subject to the size and weight limitations of vehicles and service type, as amended from time to time by SprintShip, LLC.
2. Blood, urine and other non-infectious liquid diagnostic specimens will be accepted only when shipped in a sturdy outer container* with a sealed, watertight primary receptacle placed inside of a sealed, watertight secondary receptacle. Absorbent material must also be placed inside of the secondary receptacle. NOTE: Regulated infectious substances must be shipped in the appropriate legal packaging.
3. If multiple primary receptacles are placed into a single secondary receptacle, it should be wrapped individually to ensure that contact is prevented. The absorbent material, such as gauze or cotton wadding, must be sufficient to absorb the entire contents of all primary receptacles. It is the responsibility of the shipper to ensure that proper packaging is used.
* Sturdy outer packaging constructed of cardboard/corrugated fiberboard, wood metal or rigid plastic is required. The sturdy outer packaging must be larger than 7 inches in length, 4 inches in width and 2 inches in depth.
4. Unacceptable packaging includes - but is not limited to - StyrofoamTM, plastic bags, paper envelopes and paper tubes. We will refuse to accept packages/shipments not meeting these or any other federal requirements.
5. "Dangerous Goods" and dry ice, except as permitted under the Dangerous Goods section of the Terms and Conditions.
6. Multiple-package shipments will be accepted as one piece only when the shipment is stretch/shrink-wrapped or banded together to form a single handling unit. For purposes of our limit of liability, a single piece stretch/shrink-wrapped and banded pallet constitutes a single handling unit.
7. Accessible "Dangerous Goods" cannot be shipped.
8. We will not accept pieces weighing more than 50 lbs, which otherwise comply with our Terms and Conditions.
General restrictions for all SprintShip’s services as listed elsewhere in this Service Guide also apply. The following items are restricted and may not be acceptable for shipment by SprintShip:
• Dangerous Goods or Hazardous Materials (except dry ice*)
• Money, Cash, Coins, Currency, Paper Money, Endorsed Stocks, Bonds and Cash Letters
• Live Animals (Birds, Reptiles and Fish) NOTE: Edible food (lobsters, crabs or other types of live fish/shellfish) for human consumption is not prohibited.
• Human Corpses and/or Cremated Human Remains
• Packages/Shipments that require us to obtain a federal, state or local license for their transportation.
• Packages/Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other packages/shipments.
• Gaming devices, such as lottery tickets, where prohibited be federal, state or local laws.
• Packages/Shipments whose carriage is prohibited by law, statute or regulation of the state in which the package/shipment may travel.
• Used hypodermic needles and syringes or medical waste.
* Dry ice packages/shipments prepared in accordance with IATA do not require a Shipper's Declaration, and there is no special handling fee for transporting dry ice at this time. However, dry ice must be entered under the Special Instructions section in SprintShip or specified when placing an order via phone. All dry ice packages/shipments require the proper marking and labeling. SprintShip, LLC. is not required to add dry ice to packages/shipments in its system.
1. No more than ONE type of service may be indicated per package/shipment. If no service is indicated, we will assume that your package/shipment requires the most expedient service available at the time.
2. SprintShip, LLC. will only accept packages/shipments of firearms when either the shipper or recipient is a licensed manufacturer, licensed importer, licensed dealer or licensed collector, and is not prohibited from making such shipments by federal, state or local regulations when these conditions are met. SprintShip, LLC. will accept and deliver firearms between all areas served in the United States.
Upon presenting the package for shipment, the shipper is required to inform SprintShip that the package/shipment contains a firearm. Firearms may not be shipped in one complete piece. When tendered for shipment, the firearm must be rendered "inoperable", either by removing the firing pin in the gun and disconnecting the barrel, or by some other means so the package/shipment does not contain a completely assembled, usable weapon.
The outside of the package/shipment should bear no label, marking or other written notice that a firearm is contained within. This includes the abbreviation of the name of the shipper or recipient, if the name would clearly indicate that the package could contain a firearm. Firearms and ammunition may not be shipped in the same package/shipment. Ammunition is always an explosive and must be shipped as "Dangerous Goods". NOTE: Signature release is not available for packages/shipments that contain firearms or ammunition.
The shipper and recipient are required to comply with all applicable government regulations and laws, including those pertaining to labeling. The local division office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) can provide assistance with the packaging and shipment of firearms.
3. SprintShip, LLC. will not accept fireworks for shipment.
4. Plants and plant materials (seedlings, plant plugs and cut flowers) must be shipped in accordance with applicable state and federal laws. Packages/Shipments containing these items may be inspected by government agencies, which may result in a delay in delivery. We are not liable or responsible for damage, refunds or credits resulting from delay of these packages/shipments by federal, state or local government agencies. Packaging should be pre-approved by SprintShip prior to shipping. Your failure to use pre-approved packaging release us from any liability that we would otherwise assume. (See Liabilities Not Assumed for more details.)
5. Fragile Articles/Orientation:
Packaging for all fragile articles, including - but not limited to - electronic and electrical devices, scientific testing equipment, fragile glass, crystal, porcelain or china, should be approved by SprintShip, LLC. prior to shipping or we assume no liability for such packages/shipments.
6. Meat, fish and poultry packages/shipments can be shipped only in accordance with applicable state and federal laws. The shipper is responsible for ensuring compliance with these laws. Failure to use pre-approved packaging releases us from any liability for spoiled perishables that we would otherwise assume. (See Liabilities Not Assumed for more details.)
7. Dangerous Goods (See Dangerous Goods for more details.)
11.Shipments of over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceuticals, alcohol and tobacco will only be accepted when tendered in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws. The shipper is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Tobacco products will be accepted only when shipped from a licensed dealer or distributor to another licensed dealer or distributor.
Pharmaceutical packages, tobacco product packages and alcohol shipments should bear no label, markings or other written notice that a pharmaceutical is contained within. Proper packaging, such as cotton or other appropriate packing material, should be used in order to protect the contents of the package/shipment. NOTE: Signature release is not available for packages/shipments that contain pharmaceuticals.
Routing and Re-Routing
SprintShip may re-route packages/shipments when the sender authorizes the re-route. A re-route is a request to change a delivery address from what was originally requested. Specifically, a re-route is:
• A change from one street address to another in the same city/state.
• A change from "Hold For Pick-Up" to a request for "Delivery".
• A change from delivery instructions to a request for "Hold For Pick-Up".
• A change from one "Hold For Pick-Up" to another in the same city/state.
We will determine the routing of all packages/shipments, including the mode of transportation used - air, ground or any combination thereof - in providing our services. We reserve the right to divert any package/shipment (including the use of other carriers) in order to facilitate its delivery.
1. An additional fee will be billed to the account number specified for each re-routed package/shipment. This will not apply when a package intended for delivery is changed to "Hold For Pick-Up".
2. To re-route a package/shipment, the sender must call and provide us with the SprintShip tracking number.
3. If a recipient calls to re-route a package/shipment, they must provide us with the applicable SprintShip tracking number. We may, at our option, require the shipper to authorize and approve the re-routing.
4. If the sender calls to re-route a shipment, the sender must provide us with the new destination address for the package, including a valid contact phone number for the recipient.
5. We will attempt to honor the new delivery request, but our verification and handling procedures may result in delays. Our Guarantee Policy does not apply to shipments that are re-routed.
6. Only ONE re-route will be allowed per package/shipment.
7. We may require photo identification of the person authorized to pick up the package/shipment.
SprintShip DOES provide service on Saturday. However, a surcharge of 50% and $25.00 minimum charge applies to all packages/shipments.
All of SprintShip's services over the continental United States are subject to applicable service type restrictions. For current service type information, please call us at 314.546.4231.
Providing professional Courier Service is the main focus of SprintShip Delivery. Local or nationwide courier services are offered and our trained courier service specialists are available to determine which delivery option fits your time-critical needs.
Same Day deliveries range from small envelopes to large packages. Our team of couriers are well trained and can handle your packages…large or small and few or many.
Having a courier service that you can trust is essential in today’s fast paced business world. Leading order placing and tracing technology coupled with 24/7 service makes SprintShip the courier delivery partner you need when your packages have to be there immediately.
SprintShip does not at this time provide service on Sunday.
An "undeliverable" package is one that cannot be delivered for any of the following reasons:
• The sender cancels delivery after the driver has been dispatched to the origin address.
• The package is not ready for pick up at the origin.
• The sender does not make the package available for the delivery driver upon pick up.
• The sender cancels delivery upon arrival by delivery driver.
• The recipient of a "Hold For Pick-Up" package cannot be located.
• The recipient's address cannot be located.
• The package was destined for an out-of-delivery location and cannot be forwarded.
• The package's content or packaging is damaged to the point where re-wrapping is not possible.
• The package is unable to clear Customs.
• The package is likely to cause damage or delay to other packages, equipment or personnel.
• The package delivery or carriage is prohibited by law, statute, regulation of a country of origin or destination, or a country through which the package may transit.
• The recipient's place of business is closed.
• The recipient is not at a delivery location on the initial delivery attempt or reattempts.
• The package was improperly packaged for blood or diagnostic specimen contents.
A refused package can also be a shipment that the recipient does not accept. When feasible, we will contact the sender for instructions on returning or otherwise disposing of the package. If the sender requests a return, shipping will be charged to the sender for the return package subject to the specified service type. Packages refused (not related to service failure) as a result of being damaged, failure of recipient to accept shipping charges, and so forth, may be returned to sender, as the sender chooses.
If a package is undeliverable for any reason, we will attempt to notify the shipper to arrange for the package's return. The charges associated with the original shipment remain due and payable within. (See Credit Terms for more details.) If a package is marked "Bill Recipient" and is refused or returned to the sender, the billing is automatically changed to "Bill Sender".
If a recipient refuses a freight package, it immediately becomes "undeliverable". If a freight package is marked "Bill Recipient" and is refused or returned to the sender, the billing is automatically changed to "Bill Sender". Our Guarantee Policy does not apply to "undeliverable" or returned packages.
If a package cannot be delivered or returned, the package may be transferred or disposed of by SprintShip, LLC. in its sole discretion - with or without notice - and the shipper (if known) agrees to pay any costs incurred in the disposal.
We make no warranties - express or implied - here at SprintShip is not responsible for any damage to, loss or delay of any shipment of the acts of third parties. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our services, please contact us:
157 Compass Point Court
St. Charles, MO 63301